Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Hot Water Woes!
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 01:13 AM   #6
paul905

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Axis 24.1
State: New York
THOR #3162
Just an update: yesterday I checked the 2amp fuse at the hot water heater and found it to be good. I reseated the 2 connections at the circuit board. The hot water heater fired and ran fine on gas but still nothing on 110 volt. I did notice a high pitched sound coming from the circuit board.

I removed a couple of drawers below the kitchen sink to better view the drain leak. The drawers come out pretty easily once you know how. The leak appears to be between the main floor and the enclosed underbelly of the coach. The only thing I can see is the water running out of the underbelly.

It's on its way back to the dealer Fri for them to figure out. It's still under warranty. I was planning the first trip this wkend. Oh well!

Thanks for all the support!
Paul

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum