Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 07:53 AM   #108
Oneilkeys

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Travato
State: Florida
THOR #1765
I've used the bigger shower in my 2016 Axis about 10 times and can confirm that it is a big improvement over our 2014 Vegas. It is big enough for me to turn around in without hitting the curtain and I have had no water on the floor after the shower, so I did not install my plexiglass mod in the new one. I thought about trying to mod the shower with plexiglass doors, but decided, like Jamie, that banging against the plexiglass would be worse than occasionally hitting the shower curtain. The biggest test will be heading out west this summer when we will shower in it for two months plus. It is probably an advantage having showered in the 2014 Vegas for over 120 days. The 2016 Axis seems so much bigger. I would like to replace the little sink with a bigger one. The apartment where I am currently staying in France has a square sink that just sits on top of the counter. I wonder whether there is something out there that would work in the RV? An oval one would be better, so you would not have the corners to bang your shins.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	1880  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum