Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2022, 10:35 PM   #20
dkoldman

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Sunstar 29VE Winnebago
State: Texas
THOR #13058
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducksface View Post
Magnet on the holder.
Super thin metal disk on the phone.
I have a box of the thin 2inch ish metal disks at the shop. I'll find the nomenclature on the box and let you know.

Or I'll mail you some of the 1,000 or so I have.

Next time I read anyone just complaining or bashing on Thor, Winnebago or any other RV MFG; I can send them this picture and ask them if their real problem is that perhaps they are missing something else important about life?

I very rarely if EVER read a post from someone asking about something they see as a defect before they buy it wanting advice. And given they have bought, and given that yes you can't identify everything that may possible go wrong, I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE, show a MFG defect from MFG that was actually under warranty that the MFG refused to repair. Worse some folks hold their grudges forever, sometimes I wonder if some of these Mfg ignore some of these folks on purpose accepting their bitterness for their greater good in that they may hope that consumer NEVER buys from them again? It is akin to why I will loan money to some relative knowing I will never see them or that money again. Oh and by the way, I get to hear the relative complain complain about how I am the being cheap to even expect them to pay back

BTW, if that very top shelf bottle to the furthest right happens to come up missing.....
2019 Sunstar 29ve; Toad Lincoln Navigator; RVi Brake 3 & Command Center; Roadmaster Nighthawk Tow bar & Baseplate; Sumo Springs; Safe T Plus; Onan EC-30 AGS; Vmax 250ah AGM; T-Mobile Internet; H/W Heater / Chassis Disconnect Switches; Southwire Surge Guard 44270 & 34951 w/Monitor 40301; Jet Flo Macerator; Alpine SPE500 Speakers; Visio M21D-H8R
dkoldman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum