Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2016, 09:59 PM   #14
Viper

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: North Carolina
THOR #3787
Quote:
Originally Posted by leshunter View Post
I also have the problem of hearing but not able to be heard on the Bluetooth cell phone call with my Samsung Galaxy 5. Unless I speak directly into the mic which is not possible while driving.
Is there a solution for this. I am not understanding the above. My dealer switched out mics and I tried my phone in another Axis with the same result. Thanks for any help.

I don't think there is a fix, I think the radio is just junk. As stated earlier I am on my second radio, same issues with both. After installing the second one I called Dual and talked with one of the Techs, he was to call me back after seeing if they could create these issues in the lab, never heard anything else from them.

After springing for the cost of a motor home its kind of sad that Thor cuts corners like this to save a dollar. I'd rather pay a little more at purchase and have something that is serviceable than to deal with the headaches of junk.
Viper is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum