Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2016, 09:53 PM   #27
DocMike

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Nexus Viper 27V
State: Georgia
THOR #2142
Gbrown,

Went to the Ford dealership Friday and the answer was NO on mine, but could be YES for others.

It seems that all stripped E350's may not be created equal. Most, like mine, have the barebone minimum (destined for the most entry level truck if it made it that far) in so far as Display Controls due to the actual instrument panel cluster utilized in its fabrication. But some stripped E350's have an upgraded instrument panel cluster (meant for an upgraded truck with an upscaled ultimate trim package...if it made it to being a truck).

So, it was the tech's opinion is that if some people ended up with Units that could do more than the Base Information then some of the stripped chassises were pulled off different assembly lines as production requirements to Thor dictated...so some of the units ended up with instrument clusters with better Display potential.

Only way to know is to go have it checked at a Ford Dealership, mine was done under warranty.

Doc

DocMike is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum