Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2016, 02:29 PM   #1
Scintor

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Palazzo 33.2
State: Oregon
THOR #4145
Smile Hello

Hi All,

My wife and I recently traded in our 28ft travel trailer for a 2014 Thor Palazzo 33.2. While the Palazzo is certainly a step up in luxury and prestige, it is also a good deal more complex than our Keystone Cougar. It's going to take a while to wrap my head around all of the motor coach's systems. We've only had it long enough to make one extended weekend trip in it, and that was with our two grandsons who enjoyed the trip immensely. No huge issues on that trip, but a LOT of questions. You'll probably see posts from me in the future looking for advice and guidance. So now, let's hit the road!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum