Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 09:34 PM   #5
h.larry@telus.net

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37GT
State: Alberta
THOR #829
Found a solution

I have just received a reply back from "Always Shiny Wheels". They have two solutions, I think I am going to go with the kit that includes everything. I will then go to a local truck tire shop and have them installed. The long straight shaft needs to be bent to the correct angle by the installers. You can see the two options that were sent to me by clicking on the following two links.

Dually Valve Stems for 22.5" Aluminum Wheels on a Ford 53 Chassis DL4FO — always shiny wheels and rv

Valve Stem Extension Stabilizers for (Ford 22.5 Aluminum Wheel made in Taiwan) DL175F — always shiny wheels and rv

I live in Canada and when I tried to order on the internet they said they don't ship to Canada. I emailed them back and they said they will take an order over the phone.
This looks to be the best solution I have found and it should work for any brand of motor home with the Ford V10 Chassis and the 22.5" aluminum wheels that are made in Taiwan.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum