Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2022, 10:24 PM   #15
RSinSG

Brand: DRV
Model: 38TKSB3
State: Utah
THOR #27344
I'm New

Hi. New to the forum and new to DRV ownership - kinda. I purchased a 2012 38TKSB3 in November and had it pulled to my sons 25 acres in Orofino, ID. I live in St. George, UT and haven't seen it yet. I got it for a great price and paid to have it professionally inspected prior to paying for it and the inspector said the only thing wrong with it is the ladder and the tires have cracks. I'll fix the ladder but since I'll never be moving it I'm not too concerned about the tires.

Over the last several months my son had a gravel pad constructed and a septic tank installed. Electric shore power to be installed in two weeks. I'm heading up next week to see it for the first time and start spending money on getting it set up and stocked. My wife will come up after it has power as she's not the type to live without air conditioning.

We'll stay in it for the hot summer months and I'm anxious to get everything in place. Plans include a wood deck and steps and I'm sure I'll discover other things once I get in it. I snoop around on the several FB DRV groups, but came across this one an figured it looks like a good resource.

I'm hopeful the DRV, especially this 2012 edition is as good as I've been reading it is.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum