Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2016, 01:41 AM   #14
UX108

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Colorado
THOR #4179
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieGeek View Post
The big difference is the floorplan. The 24.2 puts the kitchen and bath in the rear and the 24.1 has the beds in the back. I'd guess that the .2 vs .1 doesn't denote length, but the 2nd model in the Axis/Vegas line. (Despite the fact that the 24.1 is 25' 6" and the 24.2 is 25' 11".)

Looking at your floorplan I'd guess that all of your interior "parts" are in a different location than the 24.1 (Fresh water tank, waste tanks, water heater, furnace, etc.).

I had always thought the 24.2 would make an excellent tailgating unit with all the extra kitchen space, and the two large TVs inside (both visible to the main cabin).
Thanks for explaining. In regards to entertaining, I just submitted another post about how to use my dash radio/DVDs player and how to display it on my tv(s).

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum