Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2022, 08:17 PM   #6
bossman2022

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: North Carolina
THOR #27581
I did contact Thor and to be blunt, their customer service reps are absolutely useless at the moment. I can't get a straight answer from them on any of my queries.

I did get some of the baby locks from Amazon but it seems like it it supposed to have a lock of some type and they forgot to put it on. The fridge is a double door fridge up top and a larger pull out drawer for the freezer on the bottom. The top door has this lock on it:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IKFIICE...roduct_details

Seems like there should have been another one of those on the freezer? I did order that unit and have it so might try to install it myself or have the dealer sort it out when I take it in for some service on Wednesday.

Got a LOT of issues with this dang thing. Quality seems to have gone to shit IMHO. Hopefully they can fix it all. Just found out after the last trip the entire water tank seems to have moved forward and yanked the piping that has the valve to empty it out of it's location. Grrrr.

Anyway I have attached a picture of what the fridge looks like as the one I have is identical to the one in the matterport on their site. And you can see it only has one lock!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	114.0 KB
ID:	39068  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum