Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2022, 07:31 PM   #13
JONJON

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Outlaw 38MB
State: Florida
THOR #18099
Sticker pressures are not always best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete'sMH View Post
I’d go weigh the rig and then check the tire manufacturers recommended pressure and follow that. If you are well under GVWR you will find that you can lower your pressures and get a better ride.
On my 2020 F53 chassis the sticker pressures made handling terrible. Lots of lane wander. I tried every other mod first and spent a lot of money and time doing them. Still not satisfied, I finally took the forum's advice and weighed, checked tire manufacturer chart and adjusted pressure accordingly. Night and day difference in handling. My rig finally drives the way it should now! The easiest and cheapest modification was the most effective. Just sayin'!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum