Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2016, 12:40 PM   #1
OKnative

Brand: Still Looking
State: Alabama
THOR #3772
Noises under floor

I have a 27K Hurricane 2014. I am constantly hearing popping and creaking noises under the floor, mostly near the entry area and kitchen. Is there any way to stop these? I have wondered if it is coming from my leveler on the forward right side because after a day or so my coach sinks to the right (heavy slide on that side) and I have to run a manual lift to get it level again. I have had the levelers checked every time I have had it into the dealer for other issues but so far they haven't found any problem with the levelers. Of course, they always have it sitting on a level surface and it only happens when I have to lift the front higher than the back due to a forward slope where I am parked.
Just not sure if the noises are related - some of the creaking is definitely coming from the floor when I walk across the area. Any solutions?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum