Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2016, 03:03 AM   #2
mustang94

Brand: Still Looking
State: Alabama
THOR #3789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Montgomery View Post
This was posted on another forum and I found it amusing to say the least....

"Had I not watched this with my own eyes I would no have believed it.

Camping last Friday and a rental RV pulls in across the way from us with two couples in it. After watching them try to back in for a few minutes Myself and another camper offered to help. We were told to mind out own business....okay sorry for intruding have a nice day, stop over for a beer later if you like, just trying to be friendly.

So back at my site, guy next to me and I grab a cold one and sit back to watch the show.

Finally get it backed in after 20 minutes. One gentlemen puts on gloves and proceeded to hook up to the sewer. Not sure what the issue is but he hooks up the freshwater hose and proceeds to wash out the sewer hose by placing the freshwater hose 2-3 feet inside and shakes and swirls it around. Gotta make sure those sewer hoses are clean. He then shoves the hose up the sewer connection on the rig a foot or two with the valve open to clear that out. Water flowing all over the ground.

I think we all know what's coming next......

wait for it.............

He hooks the same freshwater hose right up to the RV city water input. Takes off his gloves and with the job well done, heads inside. I'm sur for a nice clean glass of water.....

And people wonder why I only drink beer when camping"

There you have it....
We have been out a few times and seen stuff that wasn't just right and decided to lend a helping hand and the people always new better and didn't need out help... LMAO.... sorry but we also grabbed a beer and watched the show....

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum