Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 01:29 AM   #6
RVwife

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.3
State: Michigan
THOR #20290
Thank you all for your thoughts. This was a large state park campground in the Hudson Valley - North South Lake. It seemed quite nice and the ranger on duty was actually very helpful, driving around and talking to numerous other campers to learn if they had seen anything amiss. Alas, like so many parks, they were understaffed but still tried.

We do unfortunately keep things well locked up, but seriously, do you have to pick up a banner that has someone else's name on it and is of no use to you? I was just so sad. We left early.

My daughter's response was just an eye-opener in a direction I never expected. We live in an area of very mixed economic strata and, yes, it is disconcerting that anyone should be living in their car. That should not make them thieves or otherwise lacking in honesty.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum