Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Winegard 2.0
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2023, 11:54 PM   #34
GreySix

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Tennessee
THOR #28896
Had an odd issue with my Winegard ConnecT 2.0+. Got it up and running last week, changed the SSID and password, and then changed the router password.

All was going well, had great connectivity even throughout the house, so added the new SSID and password to all local devices. All good!

But today, fired up the Winegard, and the SSID is still visible, but the password changed. I didn't change it, and it was a complex password - not something some kid could quickly crack.

So, tried to reset, but saw no reset button on the unit.

Fine. Tried to power-cycle reset, turning off the Wingard, powering it on for 90 seconds, turning it off again - rinse and repeat twice more. Nope. Still showing the same SSID I set up a week ago, and still no joy on the password.

Any advice?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum