Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2023, 02:42 AM   #3
robertj1961

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Tellaro 20L
State: North Carolina
THOR #26907
They have not replaced mine but just sent me the information. I have not had any problems and would never try and run the microwave at the same time as the A/C so not terribly concerned about it.
That is new to me on the part causing drain on the Lithium batteries. My batteries typically last two to three days due to parasitic draw of about 1.5 amps per hour which I assumed was due to the inverter and other devices and have just been charging them when they get down to 20% or so.

I am still trying to get their warranty department to take care of the key fob programming problem and all information has been sent to them but waiting to hear back. The Dodge dealer quoted me approx. $1500 to fix because
Thor removed a wiring harness that is required for reprogramming.

I need to look at mine and see if it is effected and just hasn't been a priority but Thor sent me this information when I requested their warranty repair so posted to help others who might be effected.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum