Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2023, 03:08 AM   #3
Tire

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Omni XG32
State: California
THOR #18499
Welcome and congratulations.Nice setup! I agree the tankless is not that good but you will learn to live with it. When I shower I set the water temp at 106 and then just use the hot water valve. It does take a bit of time and then when you turn it off to soap up, it is warm for about 20 seconds before cold water comes out for five seconds and then turns hot again. I just make sure I have the handheld down around my knees rinsing off within 20 seconds!
The recliners are a joke. Look at the brochure again. They don't even call them recliners. They are incliners! Feet go up but the back doesn't move. I put in the RecPro 58" recliner and a 7" wide shelf and storage at both ends of the couch. What a difference. I prefer to sit there now.
Hopefully I'll see you out on the trails.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum