Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2016, 07:35 PM   #9
Oneilkeys

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Travato
State: Florida
THOR #1765
Good luck. My issue was that the BIRD was wired incorrectly at the factory. But since you systems works when you turn it on, your problem is not the same as mine. For what it is worth, in talking with the people at Trombetta and the company that makes the BIRD, I got the strong impression that the Trombetta almost never fails. Since yours is an intermittent failure however, it seems possible that it could be overheating somehow which causes it to open. A more likely option is that for some reason the BIRD is closing the Trombetta when it should be keeping it open. Should be an interesting weekend. Hope you find it.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum