Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2016, 05:14 PM   #7
Gary

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Sprinter Citation 24ST
State: New Mexico
THOR #2420
Siesta Sprinter 24ST suggestions for use/Owner created user guide

I glad you have power to the coach. I suggest you look at the position of the valves for the water system. They are located under the beds. You will need a screw driver with a square head to remove the screws. I put Velcro on the panels so I no longer have to remove the screws. Make sure the valves are open which should allow you to get water to the tanks (fresh water and heater). If these are closed even when using direct city water, everything will go to the overflow and out of the coach. Ed Felker's manual on his Vegas will help in opening the valves. If you are using the tank, make sure the water pump is on. If using city, there should be sufficient water pressure. Hope everything is resolved and you have a good trip.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum