Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2016, 05:51 PM   #115
davidgebo

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: vegas 24.1
State: Florida
THOR #1466
Aero 77, does the 215NR 6.1 have the in-motion rear camera view? The old 212T had that, and I need this feature to keep an eye on my towed car. I understand the new unit sounds better. How well does the nav work? Really didn't need nav, since I have 3 already, but nice feature. I keep it on rear view at all times when driving. Does the Bluetooth work well? How easily does it sinc to cell phones? I ordered the 215NR, hoping it will be an improvement over the outdated one that crapped out in less than 2 years. Is the touch pad better and more responsive than the old unit? Should get new unit next week. Looked everywhere for the same features that the Jensen unit has, but RV radio/camera units are not very common. Thanx for any info you can pass on.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum