Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2016, 02:59 PM   #15
rving2015

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37tb
State: California
THOR #2678
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang94@hot.rr.com View Post
Would love to show you a few pictures but sorry right now not with MH and wont be for a few days. But I installed mine right on the top edge of the trim rail where the roof meets the wall, it is black and blends in so well you don't even know that its there. The downspouts sticks out about an inch on each side facing away from the center of MH. We found a old shipping container (sealand van or conex https://onsitestorage.com/?kw=conex%...ad=31857851712 ) parked right next to it and walked around on top of it to do the install. A ladder would of been just to hard.
Hi Dan and Elle,

Hopefully when you get your mh back you can take a couple of close up shots. I have the room to install no problem. It's more on if you installed above the awning rail or below...assuming above, the downspouts you used since all I looked at and then ordered where too wide and lastly if you screwed into the side of mh for the downspouts? Maybe we can talk outside of the forum for specifics so we can have a quick chat? Here is my email rchavez@apr.com so we can then exchange phone number

Thanks...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20160531_094026.jpg
Views:	499
Size:	75.3 KB
ID:	2471  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum