Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2016, 10:55 PM   #3
kats9137

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.1
State: New Jersey
THOR #4589
Thank you!! I took your advice but couldn't find a video, so I googled "Lippert synchronize bunk motors" and found a manual online. It had me locate the controller which was in the cabinet above the sink and behind a false wall. It then recommended to manually override the motors by pressing the mode button 6 times then holding it on 7, until the lights started flashing. Then it said to use the button to lift the bed and hold it until the motor shuts itself off. Then exit the manual override mode. I didn't really understand this manual mode because on e I pressed the button it was the motors that brought the bed up to the ceiling, which it said would also reset the motors. Either way, IT WORKED!!! I have since lowered the bed and raised it a few times and all is good!! This is my first troubleshoot success as a new RV'r!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum