Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2016, 07:01 PM   #8
JBurg

Brand: DRV
Model: 41RSSB4
State: Wyoming
THOR #2094
Took the tires to the same company 1200 miles and explained the situation with the tires being improperly balanced. Glad I did too. When I removed them there were weights that had already come off. The shop made it appear that they cleaned the rims where they put the weights on, but they pretty much did it on the sides and not the middle. Pretty disappointing that they knew the weight wouldn't stick, but were too lazy to do the job correctly. Anyway, the new shop offered to do balance beads and took what I had already paid for the original balance out of the price. I'll just assume that they're working since there weren't as many trim pieces knocked out of place after a short 100 mile trip. Tpms didn't seem to be affected by the beads on this short trip.

2015 Ram Laramie Longhorn Crew Cab Longbed. Cummins, Aisin, 4.10
JBurg is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum