Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2016, 10:44 PM   #10
Hittntherooad

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: North Carolina
THOR #3952
I've been looking for some type of insulating material to finish the space left from my original project. I had considered bubble wrap and actually bought some.
My friend that install kitchens and bathrooms called to see if I could help him install a kitchen today. I met him on the job site and the general contractor was there unloading some engineered flooring that was wrapped in styrofoam. There was piles of it. Looking at it I figured it would make a good material to fill in the space. Brought it home and put it in the space using a short piece of pvc pipe. I thought I had way too much but was able to get it all in and actually have some room left for more. Best thing, it was free. I actually looked at this stuff at Walmart but it was very expensive. My friends cabinets come wrapped in the same stuff but thicker so will be getting some more from him.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	2853  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum