Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2016, 11:17 PM   #1
zman7458

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 37MD outlaw
State: Missouri
THOR #5305
Hello from Missouri

Hello forum, I just want to stop in and say hi and I hope to be around a little bit from time to time to see what you all are upto. I'm Phil or zman whichever you prefer. I had a near death experience going on two years ago and have been recuperating since. I've not been able to work in this time so I've had plenty of time to think about life and it's value. I've come to the conclusion that it is just to short to spend working and hoping that I will live long enough to retire and spend the money I've put aside for my retirement. So I pulled the trigger last week and took the Harley upto Decatur Illinois and bought me a barely used 2014 Thor 37MD Outlaw with 18000 miles and in fantastic condition. so this December my wife, my TBI son, my three huskies, and I are going to hit the road for a year to see if we like it and if we do then we'll come back to missouri and sell the house and become full timers. Working when we need to and enjoying life the rest of the time. I've got until December to get a solar system designed and installed with a few other green mods to do inside so I'll be hitting you guys up for a second set of eyes as it were. I'm a union Electrician for 15 years and a plain old Electrician for 19 before that so I understand the math and principles of solar, but I have yet to install one....until now. So I'm sure you'll be hearing from me (probably more than you would care to) , but until then I'll just say howdy from Missouri!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum