Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 03:40 PM   #1
Octel250

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Outlaw
State: Florida
THOR #4590
Outlaw Coffee Table

I bought a new 2016 Thor Outlaw which was missing the coffee table that fits between the two front seats that my dealer promised they would "send right out to me".. Not a big deal...right?? My dealer who will remain nameless for now has sent me the wrong parts twice over the last 6 weeks. They sent me a new table top, and a floor bracket (which I didn't need).. All I need is the bracket that is mounted to the under side of the table that the aluminum pole fits into. Would anyone happen to have a picture of this as my dealer's parts manager either cannot find it through Thor or they are not putting the right attention to my minor issue.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum