Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 10:30 PM   #12
trkworm2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Mirimar 34.2
State: Florida
THOR #1799
Thor Woes

Hey Gang,

Guess I got lucky in finding the right thread. I have a 2015 MIrimar 34.2 and it is 5 months out of OEM Warranty (I have an extended). For S&G's, I sent an email over the weekend to Thor customer service asking for someone in a managerial position to contact me to express my concerns.

Issues, Schwintec...slide and bunk, windows losing seal and fogging up, 3 televisions which don't work on cable (or at least Direct TV park broadcast), alignment of super slide and leaking during drive time rain storms, just to name a few.

I received an email back from the warranty department saying "Upon further research, I see that your Coach is 5 months out of warranty". That's it, nothing to address the issues, or empathy at all. Its amazing.

Thor is one of the largest manufacturers of not only motorhomes, but RV's in general. I can tell you, it is not from its exemplary product or customer service, but through acquisition, plain and simple. My last 5th wheel TH from Keystone, they replaced 5 year old decal package on the whole coach from defective quality vinyl. Way out of warranty. They must care about their brand in Fuzion.

Venting yes, but this also will be my last Thor product. I am in sales, and well sell a product and service after the sale. I'd hate to see how my customers would react if I treated them like this.

So, soon, we plan on upgrading to a diesel pusher, so does anyone have any recommendations on a quality product which I may look into. Know all about Tiffin, and their quility customer service and control. How about Fleetwood, Entegra, Newmar, etc...?

Thanks all and sorry for the rant.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum