Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 02:11 PM   #6
blw2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 31L
State: Florida
THOR #908
I'm sorry i can't help with either problem. My water heater has two switches, one for gas and the other for electric.

I would think that once you can get the model number of your heater, it will be a quick google search to come up with the manual for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FW28z View Post
The radio is likely an aftermarket unit. You will probably want to replace it anyway as most of us have backup cameras integrated into the radio - a very useful item to have.
Honestly, I find the aftermarket radio with patched in camera feed very clunky. If I had a clean slate, i think I would likely opt for a stand alone camera monitor. With the integrated "system" that Thor provided, there is too much putzing required in the menus to get to the camera feed, or switch tho the radio, and no less than 4 button pushes to turn the thing off (if I'm lucky)
and one time I found the setting that would automatically switch the camera on when shifted into reverse, but disconnecting the battery for storage wiped that and now I can't find the setting again if you paid me..... & I've spent time looking!

So if I were swapping, I'd find a simple radio to your liking, maybe upgrade to CD if that's your thing..... or hey, maybe an 8-track if that's your thing....
and it sounds like you need one with an old analog type volume control....
then
want radio? go to the radio
want the camera? go to the monitor.
keep it simple

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum