Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2016, 02:32 PM   #4
Steamchief

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas
State: New York
THOR #5629
Recliners in Vegas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cluck View Post
Dear Doc Mike,
Did you purchase your recliners from Camping World? If not, would you mind sharing where you purchased them? My husband wants to replace the sofa with the same set-up. We have looked in local stores but I am concerned about the color. I want the recliners to look as if they came with the unit and your recliners look great.

I noticed you had them installed - it is something we can do ourselves?

I know you discussed this before but I can't seem to find it. Being a senior in my late seventies, I need all the help I can get.

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

Connie
2015 Vegas 241
Connie
We bought two recliners from a local store and removed one arm from each sowe could install them as if they were a love-seat. Fit perfectly and left room on both side to access the lever and even store a few items like my Books and iPad. We're in our seventies too and did it ourselves. We love it.
[/QUOTE]

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum