Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Miramar 34.2
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2014, 01:06 AM   #29
streamcamper

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 34.2
State: New York
THOR #1169
I know what you mean about the slide. It is pretty big. I inspect ours regularly, keep it clean, lubricated, and make sure the wiring harness isn't being pinched. So far after a year of ownership, it's been flawless. I did however notice that it operated much smoother and faster after it was lubricated, and I've lubricated it 2x this summer.

Regarding the third track, I don't know how much it helps, but it probably doesn't hurt anything. Even though there are now 3 tracks, there is still only 2 motors located at either upper corner of the slide.

Good luck with the repair and please let me know what they find to be the problem. Thanks...

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum