Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Miramar 34.2
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2014, 05:18 PM   #40
streamcamper

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 34.2
State: New York
THOR #1169
Quote:
Originally Posted by retromike View Post
Found the access panel and am able to look up in there and i do see the vent going up the wall to roof, so I guess its vented. Not sure what I can do from here. I dont know if maybe I can install a vent in the line under the sink like the 2 sinks have? Its really frustrating as the tank is right there and I cant see why it backs up. Tried again blowing it all out with pressure to no avail.
Perhaps you can verify the grey tank is properly vented. First check the vent on the roof for an obstruction like a bees nest. You could then measure the distance within the vent pipe itself or you could add water to the vent pipe to see if it accumulates, which it should not.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum