Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 03:48 PM   #4
Locknut

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 27.7
State: Kentucky
THOR #6005
Many Axis and Vegas owners have experienced this. It has been a general recommendation here on the Forums to have the front end alignment done asap after taking delivery of your coach. While Ford aligns the front end on the chassis, once the motor home body is installed, it nearly always seems to need it again. I had mine done at 300 miles and it made a tremendous difference. I also installed a Safe-T-Plus steering damper and it reduced the see-saw in the steering and gave the front end a lot of stability. I also installed heavy-duty sway bars and that eliminated the roll in curves, etc and also the reaction to passing trucks. I would suggest all three if you are going to be doing a lot of driving.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum