Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 09:25 PM   #10
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops R View Post
As for the circuits it seems all the outlet plugs inside and outside the Thor Challenger, and ours is a 2015, are on the same circuit. I once had a heater on using the outdoor plug and when the other heater inside was turned on it tripped the circuit. So it seems in our MH we can only run one thing on the plugs at a time. Yes we are on 50amp Shore power.

....cut.....
It doesn't seem right to me that all of your outlets would have been wired into one circuit protected by one breaker, particularly since you have a 50-Amp-service motorhome.

As SuperD suggested, I'd check every outlet on coach and identify which breakers they are on. A wiring diagram would help, but I'd physically check anyway to confirm what was actually built.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum