Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Inverter
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2014, 05:26 PM   #1
Aussie Eric

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #1377
Inverter

Hi,
I have just purchased a 2011 Thor Windsport 31D and want to fit an Inverter so I can run 110 v appliances while Dry camping. Has anyone done this? I have spoken to a couple of Camping World Techs but they don't have the inverters to hard wire in to the motorhome and don't seem to know how to do it. I have spoken to Thor Tech support but they are will not tell me how to do it for liability reasons. I want to hard wire to coach batteries and through the breaker box somehow so I can have power to all the outlets, microwave etc, would fit one around 2,500watts.
Appreciate any help or direction to who could do this for me, being from Australia I don't know who is qualified to do this work
Regards
Eric

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum