Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Saf-t-plus
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 02:21 PM   #96
Kev

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport
State: Florida
THOR #3918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe-FL View Post
Was all ready to order my Safe T Plus yesterday and began final research on best prices for it and the kit. I also called the factory to confirm my parts numbers and to get a price.

Their price was almost $100 more but that included the install, test drive, and adjustments. It was a no brainer for me since we are heading north the first of April anyway and they are only about 20 miles out of our way. We will dry camp behind their building and have the appointment set for 9am the next morning to get the install.

This will also be a good way for me to gauge how much it helps my steering control going down the interstate, by doing a long day on the road without it and then two long days with it.
Hopefully you will have good results and notice a improvement in your driving experience. Put one on my Vegas along with Sumo springs and noticed a better driving experience. I have a new Windsport coming in and the steering stabilizer will be my first addition. I am looking forward to hearing about your experience with the Safe T Plus.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum