Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Fulltime
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 10:59 PM   #5
Teeitup26

Brand: Still Looking
State: Colorado
THOR #1067
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjs View Post
No but starting in the hurricane
Let me know how you like it, and how expensive it is compared to a stick built home. Everyone's got different needs and therefore expenses so i'm just interested in knowing the basic differences. The biggest thing i see with a motor home lifestyle is the expense to park it and the gas to move it. . I don't know whether i'm a traveler or a sitter. I imagine if it gets to bothering me how much i spend traveling i'll get to like being a sitter until that wears off right? What i can't stand is sitting in one place i'm specially connected to and wondering . And again, I'm not going to rent a unit to find out, so don't tell me that's what i need. Just kidding. I might do it.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum