Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 12:22 AM   #8
rick kirby

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: challenger 37YT
State: Michigan
THOR #6874
well, picked up my rolling turd today at 2pm, they drove it out and when the service writer told me to open the slides.....nothing... house batteries dead as hell.
the lady had this little tiny deal she jumped the batteries to start the generator...waited a while and things worked..
they showed me the completed work and i couldn't wait to get out of there.
20 miles down the road and the radio quit....great.
after about 10 minutes i tried turning it on and i came on.....here we go.
tomorrow i will call Thor and let them know how pathetic General RV in Birch Run Michigan is with their service.
i will pay someone local to install a quality stereo camera combo because i wouldn't trust these guys to do it right now. a month, they had my RV a month to do such small task.
and to add insult to injury, they charged me $208 labor for installing 2 more 6v batteries.
they charge $129 per hr and said it took almost 2 hrs to do....i said that's now bad if you're a quadriplegic...setting 2 batteries, making 2 cables would take a normal tech about a half hour..
at any rate, if there's a god in heaven this thing will catch fire and burn to the ground....owning this thing and not trusting it isn't worth it ....

and i haven't even taken it on the road yet, only to the dealer and back...

rant over..

and how was everyone elses day ??? lol

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum