Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2017, 12:08 AM   #11
tsimp123

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 35.2
State: Florida
THOR #7232
We have a new ACE 29.4 and experienced similar excessive road noise. I certainly agree with ensuring the tires are inflated to the proper PSI. I also used cable ties to pull together all of the loose and flapping wires and cables under the hood. Next ensure that the hood cover is tight when locked. You may have to adjust the lock to ensure as tight a closure as possible. Mine was pretty loose. Next I identified the source of an annoying rattle under the passenger feet area- better secure the mud flaps to the metal t-bar under the front tire wells. Mine had only one screw which still allowed the mud flap to slap against the metal t-strap. Lastly, ensure that the door is locked (both locks) while driving, and the door handle cover is secure, pushed to the right. I hope this helps. Worked well for us! [emoji106]

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum