Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: 2018 a.c.e 30.3
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2017, 07:34 PM   #7
RipVanWinkle

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.3
State: Texas
THOR #1291
Quote:
Originally Posted by David1912 View Post
Good luck with this...we have a 2018 ACE 29.3 on order for delivery in July....It comes with a 1000w inverter. I thought this was wired to the outdoor fridge and Outdoor TV but was hoping for more...My working plan was to upgrade to a 2000w true sine inventer and two, roof panel setup. Our goal is to use inside Tvs and low wattage other items off the inverter...

Am thinking your unit and my 29.3 should be similar in wiring department...info you find out on your unit would be appreciated

Oh, our unit is said to be 'solar ready'...what type of wiring is stubbed to your roof and is there a junction box on roof?...thanks
no junction box on the roof just 2 solar connectors.. I havnt been up there to take a close look yet but will let you know. The solar cables are suppose to be run into the battery compartment but I havnt found anything that could match them so Iknow what gauge wire they used so I can size the solar panels for the roof

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum