Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 10:52 PM   #19
Teeitup26

Brand: Still Looking
State: Colorado
THOR #1067
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance View Post
There was an Axis described in "like new" condition at PPL within last year that was listed around $55k if I recall correctly. It was less than two years old, had the new windshield design, and only about 2,000 miles. Unfortunately it wasn't a 24.1 floorplan.

It appears to me that used prices bottomed out months back. Occassionally I look at Axis 24.1 and also Winnebago Travatos to see how their prices are holding up, and used ones of same model year seem to be holding steady, with Travatos often going up in price. I know inflation plays a role, but it's weird to see a 2014 listed as high or higher than it was a year or two ago.
55 million baby boomers and government double dippers all want to travel and spend some of the kids money and the smaller RVs like Roadtrek and the Travoto are selling well. I looked at the Travato over here in Grand Junction and there is no room in that thing. It's for cross country travel with a bed in the back only. The Axis is a close third place and i'm sure that why the prices hold. I'll find a mid 50's price on a two year old if i'm patient and don't die of old age first. Hadn't thought of PPL until you mentioned it and that fits because they are a huge used consignment dealer. New car prices are peaked along with used car prices so maybe RVs are next. I mean once all 55 million have one who's left?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum