Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 12:29 PM   #7
Joe-FL

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 37GT
State: Florida
THOR #5246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devildog View Post
Ive had Sumo Springs on my Challenger all summer. I feel so much more stability and control. Especially when the big rigs pass by.
I heard Tiffen is installing them on their rigs in the factory. I don't know why all manufacturers aren't doing it. It would cost $1000 that's pass on to the consumer. Increased safety.
Apparently Tiffen is now offering Sumos as an option on either some of their gas coaches or all of them. I agree that all manufacturers should get on board with either Sumos as an option or air bags.

Heading into Nebraska today we will have fairly stiff winds hitting us in the side of the coach again, then Sunday through Wyoming they may lay down closer to 10mph or so. Over the next two months on the road I may come to believe that the Sumos were actually a bargain if we experience enough of these windy days.
US Army 70-73 Retired LEO
Joe-FL is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum