Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: 35.2 Miramar
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2017, 09:19 PM   #4
Shakey

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Texas
THOR #7726
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfgreenlee View Post
Thanks Shaky.

Are you having any issues with the Auto-gen?
I did once. I thought I should push the test function, just to see how it would work. After it started, which was what I thought was a completed test, I shut the generator off. When I put the switch back in auto, the darn thing would start up every few minutes. I shut it down each time. Then I put/held the switch to off (coach not here now to check). After a few seconds, I placed the switch in auto, and it did not continually start. I left it there with no problems. The Onan manual the factory emailed me does not address this switch.

This article talks about a threshold setting where the auto generator function initiates. I do not know how to adjust that threshold. I am going to experiment with this function as soon as the shop figures how to fix the slide.

Auto Generator Start Set Up Tips - Good Sam Camping Blog

Enjoy

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum