Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 04:47 PM   #1
Blaze15

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: North Carolina
THOR #8309
Arrow Thor Vegas Engineer DJ owner with very useful knowledge experience common sense HELP

I typed a long story here and the forum lost it somehow so here is the quick:

My Thor Vegas didn't come with a spare tire (can't believe that) but I have to spend more $ to buy a spare rim and tire. Worth it for 2 reasons 1 I don't want to wait on side of road 2 I don't want to pay 2-4 times price of mobile mechanics tire.

Now Good Sam want to sell me Roadside assistance min. $59.99 per year. Well guess what Ford has free roadside assistance and is typically 5 yrs 60K miles. Also follows vehicle is 2nd owner. Yes FREE
Most have Ford's road assistance phone in manual: 800-444-3311
But most don't have this new piece of info that you need to save in your phone; website: www.fordcommercialvehiclecenter.com

The will tow you to nearest Ford dealer. I'm going to use my creeper to get under my VEgas and mount a spare because I want that peace of mind and you can put a valve extension to air up from bumper.

Also buy the best VIAir compressor on amazon for $207 Trust me I'm an engineer you do not want the $50 junk: here is link

If you ever need 5 star Wedding or Corporate Entertainment please return the favor www.blazinsounds.com

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.