Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 06:19 PM   #18
penguin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 31S
State: Florida
THOR #4443
I'm not a lawyer but I would guess they have an army of them. I hope you get the resolve your looking for but your probably better off, as one poster suggested, flooding the internet with your situation. The best way to hurt a company is to hit them in their pocket book. My guess is they will hold this up in court until you either run out of money ( lawyers and court fees) or you just chalk it up to a bad experience. We have all been in these situations, not to say its right, but just kiss your wife and kids and thank the good lord for what you have. Then go out and buy another RV and enjoy.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum