Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Surge protector
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 06:03 PM   #43
blw2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 31L
State: Florida
THOR #908
I regret not getting the remote display, because when I do get a trip, or just when I'm curious what's going on about something.... I can't just look.
I would not put it outside. Not much point in having it at all in that case, IMHO.

I always figured if I ever do add it, I'd likely put it on the side of the bed platform similar to SuperD.

If worried about the light, I wonder if there's room inside the converter breaker box area behind the door?
....actually now that I'm thinking about it, I wouldn't be surprised if they don't have a setting to select a dimmer display, or something like that.

Does the remote have a switch on the face? What's that for? If not for dimming the display, maybe there's a way to hack it.... Maybe call them?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum