Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2017, 01:29 PM   #6
MoldyOldPeach

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 35.3
State: California
THOR #8546
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaN_RV View Post
This is the one I took out of my Palazzo 33.3. It is there Magnum 2012. Not sure about location of yours, but mine is in the compartment right next to the batteries. Also I assume you checked this, but your Use/Store switch has to be in Use to charge the batteries.

Thanks Zan_RV

I think I have peeked into nearly every visible crevice in that coach, and don't see anything that looks very much like your converter except what is stuck under my bed at the moment. And yes, I did have the Use/Store switch in USE. I'm fairly convinced that whatever (and Wherever) the charger actually is, it just isn't working at all, since the discharge only occurs when plugged in to shore power. Batteries seem to charge off Generator or engine alternator, but NOT the Box of Mystery. Thanks again for your thoughtful input!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum