Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 12:52 PM   #6
phoeg

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Oklahoma
THOR #8223
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdd001 View Post
If you do a search on CHF there is some good information on it with pics. It is basically moving the pivot locations on the existing sway bar to the inside hole location on the bar.
Make sure you do not have the key in the ignition when trying move the slide. I personally do not extend or retract the slide unless I have the generator running on I am plugged in. It is important to "sync" the slide motors by holding down the extended or retract button for an extra 5 secs and you will hear the sync up. This is important and if you go to YouTube there some videos on it.
Excellent! Thanks!

There's so much to learn it is indeed like drinking from the proverbial fire hose!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum