Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 06:38 PM   #51
tnedator

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.3 Sold
State: Arkansas
THOR #8012
Quote:
Originally Posted by DogLovers View Post
Thanks for the ad update info. Yes. I know that
Social Knowledge, LLC
3523 McKinney Ave. #419
Dallas, Texas
877-778-7418
Runs this social media site. I suspect money flows from certain manufacturer's here to them in exchange for ad space and who knows what else.
I guess I haven't seen Thor ads or any indication of the money flow you speak of. Obviously, they are getting ad revenue. At the top of my page is an add for Olympia metal buildings, because I have recently researched building an RV garage.

At the bottom of every page on the site it says, "ThorForums.com is not in any way associated with Thor Industries or its associated RV manufacturing divisions."

However, they might just be trying to trick us and maybe Thor launders money through companies like Olympia Steel Buildings to funnel back door funds to this site....

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum