Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 06:34 AM   #1987
Wrpt58

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2016 Hurricane 29M
State: California
THOR #8249
I want to say that I am truly impressed with the engineering and ingenuity of the people on this thread!!! I saw this thread back in April/May, but have finally got the chance to read thru it, at least up to page 37. (I just started working 3-11PM shift, and not much is happening now).

I have been thinking of doing some of the same mods that you guys have already done, and it is nice to see the trailblazers at work. I am SO far behind, I don't think I am even in the race, but will let y'all know when I get things done. $$ is part of the problem, but I am currently living in the RV while working, so hopefully I can get started on a few of them.

I really like the simple ones that make a difference for the wife, like the undercounter water filter, the pull chain bathroom vent switch, the freshwater accumulator (however, I'm thinking to use a 4 gal size), etc.

I will be doing more suspension and reliability mods that are listed here.
I started my list of mods and repairs and will publish later to see what else I have missed.

Again, I really enjoy reading this thread and learning from all of you.
More to come later.

BTW, has anyone thought of adding a hose bib to the RV water line, yet? Or Compressed Air tanks for tires,etc, instead of carrying the 6 gal air compressor like I do?

Recie
Wrpt58 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum