Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 12:01 AM   #4
SuperD

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Windsport 29M
State: Indiana
THOR #5196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev&Peg View Post
Well since we brought home the 29m. I've done the CHF first thing. I set up camp in the driveway and tested all the functions. Both shore and gennie power. All the appliances on electric and propane. No issues found. The wife and I decided to spend the night in the coach. After about 30 mins in bed, we both were going to the house. That Denver mattress is like sleeping in a brick!!!! The coach has sit for about a week ( waiting on the dealer to send the packet to get tags). Which we since have gotten a 9lbs 8oz grandson!!!!! But anyway today we were in Walmart after church and seen a memory foam 8" mattress for $249. Brought it home just now put it on the bed. Boy it feels SO MUCH BETTER!!!!!! And really didn't need to trim it any. It's a little longer but now my feet don't hang over LOL. So if anyone is looking for a cheap fix!
Congratulations on your new grandson!!! Bet you are happy grandparents!

I've said it before, I think I'd be more comfortable taking the mattress off and sleeping on the pedastal!!! First thing we did was add memory foam, love that stuff! Glad everything works ok, now you need to go use that thing and have FUN!!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum